Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm going to start blogging...lol

So I love to read blogs and some of my favorite bloggers are taking sometime off to have babies and live their lives...RUDE...I know..kidding. Well I may tell a few people I have I blog, and may post something worth reading...we shall see.

Summer

We are starting off our last summer before Avery starts kinder...tear..tear..So I have in my head a list of things I want/need to do...The boys and Avery both have big birthdays coming up. The boys will be turning ONE...tears..and Avery will be SIX..wait what..that is sooo wrong..she is just a baby..a big monoply playing, sweet tea drinking baby. I Super HEART birthday partys! So the boys are having a circus themed birthday and Avery is having a Sweet Shoppe Party....Planning is in overdrive...did I mention I LOVE kids Birthday parties. I am going to do some post on each party and other stuff going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment